Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Morgan's visit


Morgan is my friend from California. On Wednesday Morgan came to visit the village. Morgan and I had so much fun. We went swimming at the pond and ate ice cream. I had a big slumber party and we made a fire and roasted marshmallows and smores. We also told scary story's. And when we were done we sat in bed and told regular story's. In the morning everybody ate cereal and went home.
Today Morgan went back to California and I went to the Coffee shop with my Mom. I did my school work while my Mom made sandwiches. My Mom made me a Italian soda and a sandwich called the club with a bag of chips. It was so awesome.

4 comments:

  1. You go, Cian!

    You should tell people that your mom was *working* at the coffee shop when she made the sandwiches, not bringing her lunch there. The club's a good one, too.

    It was really great to see Morgon even for an old guy like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cian, I just wanted to tell you how much I love your blog. Every time I open it up there is a new fun adventure that makes my day. Thank you for posting. I can't wait to read the next one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cian, Great blog about Morgan and your time with him. I'm getting ready to get him and his brothers a package in the mail so if you want to send him a note with mine you can. Good Job Cian.

    ReplyDelete