Thursday, November 4, 2010

Soccer is my sport


In a few days I am going to my all star soccer game. It is going to be so fun. Were going to play a team in adamsville. Were going to play three games in a row!!! Last time we played the team from Adamsville, they beat us. This time we will try harder. Papa Gabe and Mrs. Anne (his wife) are our coaches. My best position in soccer is striker. Two weeks ago we had a soccer party with all our parents. We challenged our parents to a soccer game. It was a close game. The score was 5 to 4 in our favor. After the party I felt so sick. We ate pizza, cupcakes, cookies, ice cream sandwiches and drank soda. It was a great time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cian, It wasa fun watching your all star soccer game. You make a good striker. if you go down to the socccer feild come get me and I will come watch you. Love, Mema

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cian, We were looking at your blog.It is awsome. LOve your cousins Amara, Moriah, and Naqiy (:

    ReplyDelete