Friday, October 22, 2010

camping at Natchez trace


A few days ago we went camping at Natchez trace. I found a dotted lizard and one night my dad found a stripped skunk that was mostly white. Me and my friend went out in the woods and found a four ft long black snake. My dad, my friend Blue, and I went fishing but we couldn't catch anything so we made up a game. The game was called minnow flipping. We put our line under the minnows and then.....snap!! the minnow go's flying. The record was 20 ft. high. There was a fire band so we couldn't do any fires. So we did coals. We also roasted marshmallows and smokey's. We found sassafras roots and made sassafras tea. On the day we left we found big tunnels in the ground that we could climb in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cian, Your blog looks great. Keep up the good work.....Love, MeMa

    ReplyDelete